Hi Vincenzo as the others said read the books it will really help a
lot. Another book you can try is the yamaha sound reinforcement
handbook. This book is very techniqal but you might just learn from
it, it's more about sound equipment and less about actual music
production techniques etc. but have the different types of
microphones, speakers, cables, mixers, amplifiers, compressors, gates,
equalizers and a lot more. It tells you the different types of the
equepment mentioned above and also in detail how it works and how it's
designed. As I said it's a very teqniqal book but the stuff in their
is also assential in this industry. Oh and I forgot to mention it also
talks about how sound reacts outdoors, indoors and in different spaces
which is vital to know. Experience is vital in this industry so it is
very important that you go to studios or live shows where you interact
with other engineers and observe what they do and how they do it. Just
to enthisise experience, I myself is a qualified sound engineer but I
can't find work in the industry, partly because I'm blind but also
because I don't have enough experience. Now you might ask but how do
you get experience if nobody gives you a chance, well in the last 6
months I have asked that question over and over but that's just how it
is. It's not a easy industry to get in to.