Last time I used RX (9 months ago give or take) pretty much every
parameter was automatable. Add to that that they were making slow
progress in tidying up the accessibility of the standalone interface
for VO users, and it seems hopeful.

Of course, the cynic in me has to point out that there's been a major
version in that 9 months, so things could be well and truly broken.
iZotope are aware of what accessibility means though, so an email to
them would likely get you an answer as to what the state of play is at
the moment.

Good luck, RX seemed like a cool product.

Scott