From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gordon Kent
Sent: 12 June 2011 17:20
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Control Surface

Well, that is certainly an issue.  It seems that when I try to use one of
those keystrokes it mutes or solos everything and when you unsolo or unmute
certain tracks seem to not be in the state you want.  I thought it had to do
with having assigned tracks to groups and I tried deleting the groups but it
didn't help.
Gord