Hi Juan,

How are you going to make the recordings? What I mean is, what are you
going to control with your control serface?

If you already have a Mac, you could get Pro Tools and a control
serface for well under $1200.

If you did that, I'm fairly sure you can control the EQ that you get
inside Pro Tools From your control serface.

So you wouldn't need a sepparate hardware EQ unless you wanted one.

Just my 2 cents worth. Let us know a bit more about what you want to
record and I'm sure those who know more than me can help you out.