  From: Frank Carmickle
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 3:24 PM
  Subject: Re: pt update 9.03

  Hello J P

  9.0.3 does not fix the problems with 10.6.8.  It looks like some people are
having success running 10.6.8 with pro tools.  The hd core card drivers seem to
be the real trouble spot.  That said I don't recommend moving to 10.6.8 until
it's all sorted out.  Let's hope Avid certify it soon cause there are some
secure fixes in 10.6.8 and I'm getting tired of saying no to software updater.
I'll go turn it off now before it bugs me again.

  Take care
  --FC