Hi guys,
If it is off topic may be you should take it off PT List?
Thanks
On Aug 19, 2011, at 3:40 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:

Hi Peter ,
Yes, except I am the performer as well.
I'll have a look at your link.
Thanks.
Jean-Philippe

http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 19 août 2011 à 06:40, <k.zee...@home.nl> a écrit :

Hello Jean,
so you are looking for something that allows you to do instant programming but you depend on the inventiveness of the musician who is performing.
It must be possible
last may a dutch composer made a concert for recorder (i mean flute) and laptop
I don't know if you read the newsletters of www.samedaymusic.com
maybe there's something in it for you.
Greerts,
Peter.