Hi Stephen,
I use Waves exclusively!
I'VE Heard most of the rest and Waves is the best!
You definitely need a control surface though at this point.
YMMV
Talk soon

On Sep 19, 2011, at 7:07 AM, Stephen Martin wrote:

Hello All,

So I am starting to work on more mixing and editing in ProTools now and was wondering if you guys had any favorite plug ins outside of the degi or avid plugin ins that ship with pro tools tat u would like to share, especially the 3 i mentioned in the subject line. Haven't really found a built in reverb i like yet, and the eq's seem great for cutting and are transperent and all but what else is out there. I have gathered a ton of favorite 3rd party plug ins I used from time to time on the pc, but needless to say most don't have a mac version.

Thanks.

Chuck Reichel
954-742-0019
www.SoundPictureRecording.com