Hey:
Ia anybody using ivory with PT? If so, when you go into the properties window and try to access parameters beyound the normal preset selection stuff, pt crashes right away. What do you think could cause that?
GOrd

-----Original Message----- From: Slau Halatyn
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 2:56 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: scrubbing...

Hey Abdul,

By simply selecting a range, you can certainly loop play a region once you've made a selection. Be aware that, in loop play mode, the transport is really only playing the same range over and over again. It's not like creating a loop in some other dAWs. That's a different process entirely.

Make the selection and play it in loop mode. If it doesn't sound right, adjust the boundaries until it does. Anyone want to explain about extending boundaries? Thanks!

Slau