Hate to keep flagging these e-mails with high priority, but this is very important as it means the difference in an acceptible recording or not.

OK, we have a few very weird things going on here part of which plays into my clipping issue. BTW, I backed off my mike a bit on In the Still of the Night, did it an octive higher like suggested, I feel I was straining a bit, and it hurt a bit doing it, so that isn't cool, plus I was flat in a lotta places, but! over all, that plus adding the male solidifier really did help. I think part of it is, my base is too high on my interface, so next time I'm gonna back that off a bit. Anyway, PT-wise, here is the deal.

When Kevin did his mp3 tutorial on PT, one thing that I noticed was he had a track list button, and a table with all his tracks. I don't have that. I did upon first installing PT, but as soon as I started a session insertting tracks, then closed PT and reopened it, now, I don't get that anymore.

From left to right hitting vo+right arrow here is what I get. I put each
item on a seperet line but remember actually this is going to the right vo+righting. With my current I T S O T N project, I see:

Close button
Minimize button
Zoom Button
Mix:  ITSOTN which interacting with only says interacting with text.

Mix Window View Selecter button
In the Still of the Night Audio Track
Mix Window View Selecter Button
Audio1, Audio Track
Audio2, Audio Track

And, that's it.

So no track list pop up button, no track table to interact with, none of that.

What do I do to get that back, as I loved! that interface!?

Second of all, let's go interact with audio track 2. Once done, past the inserts, past the sends, i and o's, past the output window button, past the automation, group ID indicator, past the pans, past the arm record, past solo and mute, then the volume fader, then finally is where my clipping comes in. level meter. Now, Kevin seemed to do something really really cool! Maybe I mis-understood you, Kevin, Sorry if I did, but it sounded like he interacted with this. I, can't. If I try it dings at me. So I have to keep voing away and back to hear the level. By that time, if something clips, I can't fix it with vo+space. I've never gotten that to work. It sounded like he somehow had it where interacting I think, was automatically with him doing nothing reading the meter in real time, then if it said clip, he could immediately hit vo+space and it would fix it.

That's gonna be essentially crutial! for me, as I can't seem to get the handle on setting levels. I'm always clipping like a madman!

So what the heck's gowen on with my U I, and more this meter? This is a stereo audio track, BTW. Actually, both of 'em are.