Chuck,

what are you talking about? Avid themselves said they would not support
VoiceOver questions specifically because they don't have the resources and
they're specifically not announcing any official compatibility. Who is telling
you that tech support should address questions regarding VoiceOver? Anyone who
is saying that has no idea what's going on.

Slau