Hi, I am also interested in the pro tools certification program and also would like to learn more about the best ways to use pro tools with voiceover as my school uses it but they have told me that as none of them really know how to use voiceover they can't really suggest the best hands on method for learning pro tools 10 with lion on my mac book pro and I like to use what my other classmates are using as this way I can ask them a pro tools question and they can tell me what to do so I can just then translate that into keyboard presses. Could you please contact me off list as well? Nick Gawronski

On 3/1/2012 5:01 AM, Brian Howerton wrote:
Hello J.R,
I wrote Kevin Reaves off-list about this and he suggested that I
contact you.  I am getting ready to purchase a mac and make the switch
to proTools, and I would really like to learn the program in a formal
setting.  I work better this way.  I am interested in the proTools
certification course and I would like to talk to you about what I
would need to get started with this  as a blind person using ProTools
and also your experience taking the certification course as a blind
ProTools user.  Would you mind writing me off-list so we could email
or possibly talk?  I wanted to also see what I would need to do as far
as getting the textbook in an accessible format or maybe if you had
any notes on using ProTools as a voiceover user just so I could get
through the course.  If you wouldn't mind writing me off-list I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks,
Brian

Reply via email to