What MacBook Pro are you running? Just curious. Thanks, Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2012, at 4:47 PM, Nick Gawronski <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi, Yes pro tools 10 is accessible with voiceover and I would buy pro tools 
> 10 as version 9 is old already and I see no point in buying software when you 
> will just have to upgrade later.  I do know that if you are a student they do 
> have educational discounts on line or at some retail stores.  I bought a 
> boxed version of pro tools 10 and the only sited help I needed was entering 
> in my serial number into the registration program as you do want to register 
> for updates but if you don't want to get an ilok account right away it is not 
> required for the initial setup as the ilok that comes with pro tools is 
> loaded with the proper license.  I do plan on getting an account but first 
> like to use the software I bought and not do to much at once.  I also would 
> like more readable versions of the manuals rather then having to always be at 
> my mac book pro or other system with the pdf program open all of the time or 
> are there other books in audio format that we as blind users can access as I 
> would not mind paying for them if they worked?  Nick Gawronski
> 
> On 3/1/2012 4:03 AM, Brian Howerton wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I am getting ready to purchase ProTools real soon, but I wanted to get
>> a headstart on reading the guide.  Does anyone have a text version of
>> the ProTools user's guide I could read?  Also, I am assuming that
>> proTools 10 is accessible with voice over and that I wouldn't have to
>> get proTools 9 is that correct?  Thanks,
>> Brian

Reply via email to