Hi Jason,
Short answer is only show the tracks your recording to.
When there are to many tracks showing I have noticed this behavior.
It seems when I am showing 12 or 16 tracks or more the meter plays "hide and
SeeK"! "GUFFAWING" :)
Something else to try is to scroll track in to view from its contextual menu.
Try hitting "page up" to clear up this also.
Also close and reopen all windows.
Last ditch effort close the session and reopen session this almost always
clears up whack behavior! ;)
I use hotspots to monitor levels so when I am off in other pt places I always
have the meter being read out to me. ;)

> Jason did you get my emails?
Give me a call?

CHUCK REICHEL