  From: Steve Martin
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:57 PM
  Subject: Re: reading PT's documentation

  I have the PT 10 manual converted to RTF if anyone wants it drop me an email
off list requesting it as its too large of an attachment to send to the list. I
 should be able to convert the PT 9 manual as well if there is enough demand.
That being said I used Kurzweil to do the conversion of the manual since i have
it installed on my work laptop. Does anyone know of a utility for doing the
same on the mac, that is free or inexpensive, and accessible? Yeah i am aware
there is DocuScanPlus and i do plan on picking it up at some point, but there
is gotta be away to get that functionality without spending $300 upfront.