Aaah, the old Eagle puns. As a form of comedy I'm not sure that Eagle
puns will really take off hahaha! Take off. O yes I've heard them all
before so don't get in a flap if you can't think of any more. Flap,
hahahahaha! When it comes to thinking up Eagle puns, you can pretty
much say anything, just say it with confidence and people will believe
it's a rock-solid pun. Trust me, when it comes to coming up with Eagle
puns you can just wing it. Wing it, hahahahaha! Although if you think
you can come up with an Eagle pun that I've never heard before then
you're on a flight of fancy. Hahahaha! flight! hahahah! etc etc.

Thanks for the invite Scott, I am now honoured to be a member of the
conference call folder. I have been waiting eagerly - hahaha, eagerly,
sounds like Eagle but with a bit extra on the end -  - to hear the
first conference call.

Thanks again my friend

--
http://www.davideagle.co.uk