You won't notice any difference with bootcamp installed. The systems are
completely independent of each other. To my knowledge, all systems are stable
with bootcamp, but again, the OS 10 partition isn't being used while bootcamp
is engaged, so you won't notice any difference from OS to OS like from Leopard
to Lion. Hope this helps

Kevin