To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: Please help me with documentation

Hi Chris,

Find the document called "Intro to Pro Tools." I'm using Snow Leopard and it's in the following directory:
Macintosh HD>Applications>Digidesign>Documentation>Pro tools.
Open the file and do a search for "aux," in other words, type Command-f and do a standard search. You should get about 4 results. Move to the Outline area and navigate to the second entry. Stop interacting with the Outline and move to the left. You'll find a description of auxiliary inputs.

Auxiliary inputs are just like any auxiliary inputs on an analog console but they're more versatile because they can instantly take their source from a bus. Hopefully this will get you started.

Slau