To: "Pro Tools Accessibility" <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 8:19 PM
Subject: FChuck Vin and Slau

Guys, since I know you're all working with some great equipment I
wanted to tell you about a deal I found for myself. I'm able to get a
D-command with the expansion module making it 24 faders in total along
with a 192 and all cables for $9000. This would be completely my own
money and nothing to do with the studio so it's a big decision to make
very quickly. Basically, if I don't take it this weekend somebody else
will and I don't want to make such a rash decision that I will end up
regretting it. I'm very sure I'm going to stick with PT but the studio
now has a rig in every room and in some rooms even has 2 complete
systems. Even though I have access to them I don't want to be tied to
that and feel I can learn much quicker on my own if I had my own
system. So, can you all chime in a bit on if I should wait for a C24,
Lynx, cards etc or grab this now. I've never used a D-command so
that's another learning curve. Thanks all.