I'm back from dinner, so if anyone has any ideas, hit me up.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:04 PM
Subject: No use

After much trouble shooting, and much head ache, and about 7 or 8 hours later on the clockwheel, I have gotten absolutely nowhere with my PT issue of the meters not moving. Sweetwater called me back today, and has no bloody clue what is going on. They did a remote session, and confirmed visually that the meter is not moving either. It's very obvious sound is getting through to the daw, as when I record, it does so perfectly. Reinstalling ProTools did absolutely no good. I even went as far as to not just reinstall, but to literally un! install, then! re install. Even that! didn't fix things. I have perged my com.digidesign preference files, my DAE files, my PT setup OSX pref file, my ProTools pref file, I have restarted over and over Voiceover, I have rebooted the macbook, I have plugged and unplugged my interface, I have made sure phantom power was on on the interface, which of course it was, my gain on the interface definitely is up... again, we're getting sound to the DAW, the meter just isn't moving and seeing it. Even when I play back! it doesn't move. Again, Sweetwater was at a loss, and a tech who gave me his personal number to page him at if I have an emergency, called me back, and he! is even stumped. I dono how I'm expected to use this product if I can't do something as simple as reading the meter. I could guess at the level, but, I'm a perfectionest, so that won't do for me. Please guies. I've waited all day for a response on this. I'm desperet. Help me! Is there not sme setting, somewherte, or maybe a keystroke I accidentally hit trying to hit something else, without realizing it? Maybe something on the num pad I accidentally hit that would have frozen the meter? There has to be a logical answer to this, that we're just failing to see.

I want to record so badly that it's driving me nuts, but I don't wanna do so until I can get a rock solid meter reading.

Please please help me.

I'm on skype, my name is

twinklesfriend2007

I'm on e-mail:

clgillan...@gmail.com

You can call me:

704-737-1911

Whatever. Please can we try putting our heads together to figure this out? I can't reinstall from the DVD anymore as the Orial monster was right.

I tried putting the DVD in the drive, and the disk went kuh boom and exploded into millions of fragmants... OK, I'm just kidding!... no, that didn't happen, but in light a things, I couldn't resist, I had to say something! funny. LOL!~ Seriously though, please, someone help me. here. My brane hurts.

I need someone to take over.

LOL!

I'm going down for dinner, but I shbould be back in about 30 minutes or less and will check e-mail, and Skype then. If you're gonna call my phone, give me at least half an hour so I can get some food in my gas tank. LOL!