OK, here's a Dommer party of 1 reward for you to laugh your butt off over!

I am trying to get ready and record some vocals this morning. So, I bring up PT, and create my session. I add a mono audio track on top of the mix I already have. I arm the track... I hear absolutely no audio through my monitor. OK, something's wrong, I say? So I start looking at the fader on the audio track, it's fine. The gain is up on my interface. The master volume is also up on the interface. I can hear output through my monitors from my keyboard, so I know it isn't something with PT not getting the audio signal. I tap on my mike with my hand, and while doing so, I use the little light preception I have to see if the meter is moving on the interface, and of course, it's not. I plug, and unplug the XLR cable going into my mixer, checking for a loose connection, and do the same on the end going into the actual microphone. All is good tight and snugged, and no cuts or tares in the cable. I check the audio track in PT, to see if the in/out paths are set correctly, and, of course they are. So, you can imagine, by now, I'm going, what the blue flying heck! So, I call a friend a mine who knows a lot about mixers and electronics in a whole. This guy is actually an electrician. I wanted to see if he may know a anything that would be making this happen. We do some more trouble shooting, reboot the macbook, yoddie yodda. Nothing works. All a sudden, he gasps! Wait a minute, Chris! Um? Is yur? phantom power on? I look down to see. Sure? sh**! R O F L! it was off! I hit the button, and, guess what! Boom! There went my mike at full blast and almost gave me a heart attack! I, feel! like, such? a moron! Has anyone ever done something r'r'r'real! stupid like that?