Hi Ronald,
Actually one of my assistants made them last year because Avid has not made
that part of the plug window accessible. :)
I sent them to kevin like i said in the last email almost 2 years ago.
I don't have the full version because I personally prefer my K2500 and roland
fantom x6 to the instruments that shipped with my HD3 rig.
Jason got the full version and he had his assistant do the same as I did about
6 to 8 months ago just so you have the chronological events correct now.
GUFFAWING :) ;)

CHUCK REICHEL
954-742-0019
www.SoundPictureRecording.com