To reitterate all that everyone has said, thank you for your efforts
Slau. I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but if you're
going to spend your time, and more importantly your money, to make
this thing work, I am personally more than happy to offer my services
in any way I can.

I can't code, and I don't know Pro Tools well enough to be able to do
anything constructive with any of that sort, but I am more than
willing to give you money towards your flights, as well as any other
costs you incur.

If there's anything else I can do to help with this stuff, please let
me know, as I don't like taking advantage of your hard work, without
offering something more concrete than sinceer thanks.

Thanks again mate, and please bear this in mind, if you're going to be
flying around the country LOL.

Cheers,

--
Take care,