I have no idea, but as no one else has replied, I'll just say, in my
limited time of using PT 9, and now 10, I've not noticed anything to
do with this, but it may be worth looking in Setup -> Periferals,
probably with sighted help, as I don't think this dialogue is
accessible yet.

The other way, would be to send the audio you want affecting into a
stereo buss, like 3 and 4 for example, then bring the affected signal
back in with 1 and 2, using jack to jack leads, or something similar.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

--
Take care,

Chris Norman.