From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Naama Samantha Shang
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:57 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Pro Tools 10 and Mountain Lion

Hi all,
New to the list and new to proTools, so looking forward with both dread and
excitement to the challenge.

I am supposed to receive a new mac for work, which is editing audio books.
Yes, I know, I know, protools is overkill for this, but this is what they
want me to use.
I will mostly be doing editing, cutting, pasting, etc.

In light of the findings in Mountain Lion and protools, should I downgrade
to Lion before installing protools? I need to do things, as I said, such as
editing, and I also have to keep a close eye on the timeline.

Thanks for any advice,

Naama

 --
Naama Samantha Shang