  From: Jim Noseworthy
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:30 PM
  Subject: RE: Question about Pianoteq

  Scott:

  I have Pianoteq as well as other pianos such as Ivory, True Pianos, and
  those that shipp with Apple's MainStage.  In my opinion, if you are looking
  for a piano sound, Pianoteq would not be the way to go.  If, however, you
  are looking for a highly configurable instrument, Pianoteq might be a good
  choice.

  If you are wanting to purchase Pianoteq, I can probably give you a good deal
  since I never use the piano.

  Cheers.