Sure. Look in the options menu. Link track and edit selections I believe is the
one. Then you can either use the track table to select tracks, or press control
p and control ; to move up and down through the tracks. Finally, use number pad
= followed by your range. So = 3 = 4 would select bar 3.

Hth,

Sent from my iPhone