Unless I'm being stupid (it happens regularly!), you said you were trying to
delete something?

I'm not sure how everyone else does it, but the way I do it, is to select the
audio, then press command b to clear the selection, which seems to delete the
audio. That's how I've always done it. I have no idea if it's right, but it
works, and the end result is that the audio is deleted.

HTH,

Take care,

Chris Norman.
<chris.norm...@googlemail.com>