Thanks Steven, I may try it with my Mac.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Martin
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Sound Cloud uploader

  I used the site with little issues and the redesign seems to have made it
more accessible. Also Pro Tools has asound cloud upload option in bounce to
disc now, though thatmay be new to version ten. the sound cloud for the mac may
be worth alook as well. aAlso audio editors like Fission allows for sound cloud
upload right from the app.