I wonder if the Digidesign 002 has that reset feature for the rotery pots? That would be nice when using the interface for adjusting plugin settings. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Norman" <chris.norm...@googlemail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: few questions about pro tools

Hi,
I have, but don't use anymore, what I think is an Artist Control V2,
or Artist MC Mix or something. I actually loved it. Only reason I
stopped using it, is because my Project Mix I/O has preamps on it.

If I get an iMac for downstairs, I'll probably attach the Artist to that.

Anyways, it's a great little desc, the pan pots are responsive, it
just doesn't seem (although could be me being thick), that it has much
in the way of controls. It has 8 touch sensitive faders, 100 MM I
believe, and pan pots. You can hold down the option key on your
keyboard and press a pan pot in, or touch a fader to return them to
their default values, which is something I now miss in the Project Mix
I/O.

It hasn't got a transport bar though, at least not one which I found.

Anyways, I hope this all helps, and sorry I can't be more helpful, but
I tend to use a lot of stuff, and don't really explore their
capibilities, unless I find something lacking LOL.

Cheers, and good luck!