hello my good people,

my name is byron, i am a new pro tools user,
i am learning this daw pretty swiftly,
there are a couple of things that i can not grasp.

wondering if any one on the list knows how to rearrange the track order in the
track list.

just to give you all a little more insite,
i still use snow leopard as far as my os goes,
i  also have a mac pro dual quad cor,,
and pro tools 10.3 hdx system
i as well have a c-24 control surface,

so if any one knows  how to make this happen either from the keyboard, and or
the control surface that would be super awesome.

question 2

wanting to know how to copy 1 or more inserts to 1 or more tracks.
i am sorry for the beginner's questions, but i am totally dropping the ball on
these two things.

thank you