Hi,
I'm afraid I have no idea about any work arounds. I have never needed
to change any parameters however.

What may work for you, if you don't mind paying for it, in the absence
of someone who can see the control panel and doesn't mind giving you a
hand, is purchase a support code from M-Audio, or Avid, as it may be
now, then use that.

HTH,

On 29/03/2013, Krister Ekstrom <kris...@kristersplace.com> wrote:
> Hi good people and sorry for the cross posting, but i figured some who don't
> necesarily have Pro tools might still have the Project mix control surface
> and as this pertains to the Projectmix i figured i would ask on both lists.
> What i wonder is: It seems as though the control panel software for the
> Projectmix is inaccessible on  the Mac, none of the parameters of the
> control panel are visible as far as i understand, and yet there are things
> in the software that sometimes need to be changed, like what to send to
> headphones and outputs and the like, so my question is: Is there a
> workaround so i can reach the parameters of the Projectmix control panel or
> how do i otherwise change those parameters or is it even possible?
> Thanks for any and all help in this matter.
> /Krister

Take care,

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris.norm...@googlemail.com -->