From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:13 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Time Compression/Expansion

Hi List,

Just wondering if anybody has used "Time Compression/Expansion" with any
success yet?

If so How does voiceOver work with it?

I heard a demo of it being used and I am taking a deeper "Look" at using it.
:)

Short snip from the Audio Plug-Ins Guide.pdf.

Audio Plug-Ins Guide.pdf (page 95.

Chapter 18: Time Compression/Expansion

Time Compression/Expansion is a time-process- ing plug-in that comes in
AudioSuite format only.

The Time Compression/Expansion plug-in adjusts the duration of selected
regions, increasing or decreasing their length without changing pitch.

TIA

CHUCK REICHEL

soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com

www.SoundPictureRecording.com