Ooh la la, I didn't know that keystroke existed to create new and
duplicate playlists. Cool!

Does anyone know whether there are keystrokes to cycle through
playlists on the selected track? At the moment, I do this by going to
the edit window, interacting with the track and popping the playlist
selector menu, so a keystroke would save untold amounts of button
bashing here.

Cheers

Scott