Hi Scott,
Same accessibility for now! :(
But that Waves Accessibility campaign is starting to ramp up!
I grabbed the NLS for around $135.00 with coupon code the other day and WOW!
I saw the special your talking about and have been debating it,  for that price
you absolutely can't go wrong!
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust