Yes the AAX plugins are accessible. In fact not just the basic plugins, the
waves plugins in the AAX version are also accessible. This is really exciting
news and I think we  will see a lot more improvements in the plugins area, now
that we can actually access the parameters and change them.
Vinny

Sent from my iPhone