Be sure to unzip the file, and place it in the location I indicated.
Once done you can place this plug on a track, and then choose one of
these presets as a starting point.  If then you didn't want to try and
drum an entire song, You could drum a few measures of the song, and
duplicate the measure, and/or copy and paste and put it in various
points of the song.
Also consider looking in to midi merge. It would allow you to say put
a kick and snare in first, and go back and put all your accessory
drums in place.

Sent from my iPhone