Ramy,

You'll have to read the manual at some point. Selecting audio has absolutely
nothing to do with VoiceOver. Either enter the values via the numeric keypad
for the range of audio or use the down and up arrows to make your selection
while being aware that the selected track is the one that will be affected when
applying processes like quantization.

Slau