I think that Kamrin from both of the PT and midi list has a modu for sale if I
remember right.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Sparrow
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 6:46 PM
  Subject: Re: taking the plunge

  Just to add to my last email. I have also looked at the usb pre sonis  and
would consider this if is accessible with voice over, I've also thought about
the apolo, but there is not much i o on the u a d   stuff. But i've heard great
things about there plugging. I know ford and others on this list uses u a d
plugging, But i'm not sure about accessibility on there hardware.
  As i said, i'm happy to consider all options. I'd also settle for less mic
press if everything else was looking good.

  Steve