From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of mcdiemert .
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:51 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: protools installation question

Brian,
I would certainly recommend the upgrade to mavericks.  The exact build of
Pro Tools you run is debatable.
 On the machine that I run 10 on, it is mavericks, 10.9.2  and PT 10.0. For
my needs, I find this the most usable in terms of running plugins. I know
there was some work done in the very latest build of
10 regarding the aax plugs, but I found it to be less helpful if not using a
control surface. I realize there were other upgrades and fixes, but this was
enough of a deal breaker at least for me personally in my workflow.
  If you decide you'd like to install 10.0, and are unable to find the .dmg,
I have it in my dropbox, so let me know if you need it.
Regards:
Matt Diemert

On 6/11/14, Brian Howerton <bshowert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> A while back when I first upgraded to mountain lion, I had protools on
> my mac, however, not even thinking about PT accessibility, I went
> ahead and upgraded to mountain lion.  When I realized that at that
> time, some of protools accessibility had been broken, I took protools off
of my mac.
> Now,
> thanks to the protools with speech tutorials just released, I would
> like to put protools back on my mac.  I have protools 10.  Would you
> all recommend upgrading to mavericks before doing this?  Anything else
> I need to be aware of before doig this?  Thanks so much for the help,
>
> Brian

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046