Hi,
Waves Center is extremely cool!
Its my go to for those mastering projects that have a less than stellar mix to
work with! :)
Its made several $s for me.
Check out the preset "more punch"
Highly recommended!
YMMV
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust