From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Krister Ekstrom
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 2:45 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Working with the digi003 and Protools - a silly newbie question or two

Hello, This may sound like a stupid question, which it is, sorry about that but
i wanted to ask a couple things about the Digi003 control surface. Those who
work with it, do you only record and mix from it and do the editing and that
stuff on the computer itself or do you also do the editing from the surface? Do
the buttons have multiple functions, like ”press this button and that will
happen and press it again for something totally different to happen”? Is the
Digi003 easy to work with without spoken feedback from it? I want to make the
Digi003 accessible via the Surfacereader application for PC and Mac, but that
can take a while and in the mean time i finally want to overcome my fears and
start actually working with Pro tools and the Digi003 but i don’t know how easy
or hard it is.
Thanks for any answer.
/Krister