I know you guys have mentioned discussing making buttons accessible with Slate
plugs and the like,
so here's my question.

If someone somehow labels or defines non automatable buttons such as "Browse,"
or "open," Are we absolutely certain that VO will somehow see it? From what I
gathered when PT was first made accessible, there was no way to define those
buttons to voiceover because of the incompatibility of the qt floating window
inside of the plugin framework.

Has this changed with AAX? Really curious to know if anyone has any further
insight into this, as getting debs to do this will truly revolutionize our use
of Pro Tools.

Thanks.

Kevin