Hi,
As my very first song in Pro tools approaches the final stages with editing and
mixing and that kind of stuff there’s one thing i admit as an amateur i can’t
quite get my head around and that’s EQing and compressing, compressing in
particular. Does anyone know if there are good tutorials free or paid or better
yet if there are good sound samples available that demonstrates compressing?
It’s probably a matter of taste, but is there some kind of golden rule to all
this madness?:-)
/Krister