Yes, Pro tools is accessible with Yosemite. I have made a song and have used
the Yosemite beta the whole time. The only thing that i find strange is that
for some reason when making a new track, VO doesn't read the popup menus for
what kind of track, mono or stereo and so on however i've managed to work
around this.
/Krister