Hi mat and others. I've had a few issues making some of the changes in the
getting started tutorial that is suggested to listen two before starting the
main tools tutorial.
Basically, i'm having trouble making some of the changes. for example, going in
to preferences to set the metres to infinite command 1 through 6 does not seem
to bring focus to the tabs as a result i cannot locate the peak hold metre
setting. and other things. I did try to vo space on each of the tabs, but could
not seem to find what i'm looking for.
Is this something i m=am missing here. or is it because i'm running maverics  i
think the tutorial was done on mountain lion.

Also having some issues in the apple preferences in the keyboard tab. How ever,
i'm quiet happy to admit i well may have missed something.
Steve