what issues are you referring too? I never used SF extensively on the PC, I
tended to stick to gold wave for PC stuff as I've nearly always used a mac for
audio work.

I've not have any issues. Couple of unlabelled controls here and there, but
most have help tags so you can easily label them. Aside from that, there's
plenty of keyboard commands just like the PC versions, and it seems pretty
decent.

That said, if you can point out specific issues I'd be happy to check them out.