Hi, In regards to this issue can I have two microphones connected like if I bought another interface and wanted to do a recording using both my digi 003 and another interface with two of the same type of microphones to test how each interface sounds can this process be done with pro tools 11? How would I go about telling pro tools about the different track assignments for the different interfaces? Nick Gawronski
On 10/28/2014 12:30 PM, Poppa Bear wrote:

Thanks and sorry for the miss spell on multiple.

*From:*ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Slau Halatyn
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:14 AM
*To:* ptaccess@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Does pt 11 support moldable interfaces

Yes, as long as the drivers are loaded, multiple interfaces are supported.

Slau

On Oct 28, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Poppa Bear <heavens4r...@gmail.com <mailto:heavens4r...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I am wondering if PT 11 can run two interfaces? I would like to run a Mackie going in and a 003 coming out for the control surface functions. Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email toptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.