We have good news and bad news about this one, but mostly good news.

Absolutely every parameter has a meaningful name and meaningful values exposed. Excelent!

Now the bad news. Nothing I do in Sonar with the plug-in on a track causes any change in sound. and by nothing, I mean making sure nothing is bypassed, bands are on, gains are cranked +18dB. Still nothing. Perhaps there is a master bypass that is not exposed to the host application?

So, we're 90% there on this one. I'll let you know if Eiosis come back with anything useful.

Chris