I have been using the 11 rack for the last year now. It is very accessible for
live use. It has hardware dedicated controls on the front panel and if you team
it up with a midi controller like the Voodoo Labs controller: it can be really
usable in a live situation.
The one situation that is still a problem is the editing software. It is
currently not accessible. Avid is working on this, however it is still hard to
do any editing with the computer of the onboard sounds.
Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Vinny
Email: vinnypedu...@gmail.com