To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: Evaluating AAX Plug-Ins for Accessibility

Thank you for this email. I used another product I am now the proud owner of ProTools 11. As a direct result from your company's email I try to support anyone who will help blind people gain excess abilityto a complete digital atmosphere.I look forward to encouraging other blind people to join us on the ProTools platform I also look forward to trying many third-party plugs.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154